Benifits of Virtual Coaching
- Questions: Teachers have a chance to ask questions in small groups about how to implement blended learning for their specific classroom environment.
- Relations: I am able to continue to build relationships with the teachers throughout the blended learning process.
- Resources: While working and talking with the teachers virtually, I am able to showcase tools, websites, and resources to use within the individual classrooms.
- Support: Sometimes teachers just need to know that someone is in their corner and when things get tough they have the ability to talk and work out the roadblocks.
- Visual: Teachers can see me, I can see them. By using video conferencing tools, I am able to read faces, watch for interactions. Teachers are able toes me, so they know that I am a person not just a voice.