What is Mircro Learning?
"We are moving from a culture of deep attention to hyper attention"
The retention of material taught in long courses is not effective and is often forgotten within one year.
However, by creating Micro-learning modules,
What is the 90 20 8 Rule?
- Keep the lesson to 90 minutes or less
- Change the activity every 20 minutes
- Make sure the learning is interacting with the material every 8 minutes
Are we in Kindergarten?
- and changing topics every 30 minutes.
Are we now suppose to teach all learners like primary students because of lack of ability to hold their attention?
Creating Mini Lessons
- Hold the attention of all learners
- Will allow the students to progress at their own pace
- Cut down on amount of planning and creating for the teachers
- Produce greater outcomes on learning objectives