- Marcia Kish (I Go For a Walk) @dsdPD How many miles did you walk today? This FREd talk will take an inside view of what it is like to be a blended learning coach for schools around the Ohio and the Country.
- Sean Wheeler @mrwheeler Flipping Something Out of Nothing” How could education benefit from adopting the same mindsets that made Hip Hop a global artistic movement?
- Jon Smith (Going Global-Breaking Down The Golums) @theipodteacher Are you tired of Golumizing your student work? This FREd talk will discuss the power of sharing student work with the world.
- Michael Roush (@mdroush “Three Big Fat Lies Tech Coordinators Tell - explained by Norm Abram, Gollum, Chuck Noland, Monopoly, Lettuce, and Barney Stinson.”)
- Ryan MacRaild (The Digital Learner: the Kid, the Myth, the Legend)
- Ryan Collins (@mr_rcollins) The Three Laws of Humanity - Why do we teach?
- Scott Kinkoph (Voice & Choice) @scottkinkoph Students bored? You bored? Do you want to offer your students more learning choice? Ignite student voice and choice!
- Eric Curts - The 4 C’s of Education
App Smashing 101
While at OETC, I presented a hands-on workshop on App Smashing 101. We taught educators from around Ohio how to take two or more applications and smash them together to generate an application that would work more effectively for his/her own needs.
Below are some of the top apps from the workshop. Feel free to create your own EdShelf and start generating your own technology toolbox of tools to use within the classroom.