Rotation BLENDED LEARNING
Adding in the 4C's into the classroom is a key ingredient to developing blended learning. (Creativity, Collaborations, Communication, and Critical thinking. For this project, you will be using a poem written by Kobe Bryant. Read the directions below:
Step 1: Watch the video to the right
Step 2: Create something out of the play dough that summarizes the poem
Step 3: Share out with the group why you created the object
Step 4: Snap a photo of your object
Step 5: Share it on Social Media using the #BLCB
Step 6: Move to Project 2
You are now ready to start working on your project. You can pick to work with a group of four people, a partner, or by yourself. Each project will focus on the rotation blended learning model. You choose the modality that best works for you. For example, you can create a mini poster, an online document, prezi, or even a powerpoint.
- Understand the key parts of a rotation blended learning model
- Create a sample rotation that you could use in your classroom
- Explain the different learning objectives in each station
- Share out your rotation idea with the group. (Post to Google Community or to Twitter)
Project Description and Outline
For this group project, think about how you could set up the rotation blended learning model in your classroom or learning environment. You will be creating a document or a poster that shows the different rotations within a given period of time in a blended learning environment. See the example below on how to the rotation model in a high school english classroom.
Each group member will create a sample rotation blended learning model.
- What are the different stations the students will travel through during the class period?
- What will the students be learning during each station?
- How will you manage a rotation blended learning classroom?
- Do you think there will be any roadblocks for setting up the classroom in a rotation blended learning model?